26 Best Scrum Tools & Software of 2020
Start your search here for project management software with the best Scrum tools. Our software reviews are written by experts who have spent 357 hours researching and analyzing every little detail about the top Scrum tools on the market. Compare Scrum features, facts and figures to find the right fit for your business.
What are Scrum Tools?
Scrum is a framework used by teams to solve complex problems and aims at delivering a high-quality product. While Scrum can be practised in many fields, it is most popular in the field of IT. The Scrum framework consists of several roles such as the product owner, the Scrum master, and a small development team. Each role takes on specific tasks that contribute to the completion of the project.
Benefits of Scrum
Teams that use the Scrum framework react quickly to new developments. Some Scrum events include sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective. Other advantages are:
- Helping teams break down daunting projects into smaller, more manageable chunks
- Setting realistic timeframes for deliverables
- Works well for projects that require fast-paced development
- New implementations and developments are tested during sprint reviews
- Encourages non-linear workflows and responds to challenges and feedback quickly