26 Best Issue Tracking Tools & Software of 2020
Start your search here for project management software with the best issue-tracking tools. Our software reviews are written by experts who have spent 357 hours researching and analyzing every little detail about the top issue-tracking tools on the market. Compare issue-tracking features, facts and figures to find the right fit for your business.
What is Issue Tracking Software?
Issue tracking helps development teams catalog reported bugs and issues so that they can be resolved quickly. Often they are spotted and squashed during beta testing, but other times they are reported by users and have to be fixed. Some IT project management software have bug tracking features to keep track of these issues.
Benefits of Issue Tracking
- Improved quality of a released product or software
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Helps development teams identify areas of improvement in their code
- Helps development teams generate a list of bugs to be fixed that are arranged according to their urgency and priority levels
- Reduces time spent and costs associated with the development as problems are recognized and rectified preemptively