6 Best Agile Reporting Tools & Software of 2021
Start your search here for project management software with the best Agile reporting tools. Our software reviews are written by experts who have spent 357 hours researching and analyzing every little detail about the top Agile reporting tools on the market. Compare Agile reporting features, facts and figures to find the right fit for your business.
What is Agile Reporting Software?
Most IT project management software come pre-built with agile reporting that helps project managers understand the productivity for a team and provide accountability for the stakeholders. Agile reporting comes in several forms such as sprint burndown, sprint velocity, sprint report, and much more.
Benefits of Agile Reporting
- Encourages feedback cycles as project managers can review team performance
- Track individual performance and contributions
- Nurtures a sense of accountability and responsibility amongst team members
- Builds a transparent working relationship between project managers and team members
- Improved predictions of how a project is progressing