The best online casino software providers in the United States 2021
Online casino software is often what makes or breaks your gambling experience. Without the proper setup, you end up with subpar casino game designs. Thankfully, the best online casino software providers are getting better and better. Data from reputable United States gambling statistics support this, showing continuous positive trends in the US gambling market. So, without further ado, we present the top casino studios for you - and then break down exactly what makes the great ones... great.
Should I care about casino software providers?
Online casinos may offer hundreds of games but it is unlikely that any of them made it. Online casino operators often form partnerships with casino software providers in order to offer their customers online slot machines, live dealer games, table games and bingo. These developers will create real-money games as well as demo versions for casinos to display.
Online casinos are only as good and as popular as the games they offer. Online casinos partner with many game developers to make sure their players have access to new casino games that offer exciting themes and features, as well as the chance to win huge jackpots.
There are many casino sites online, so it is impossible for providers to meet all of their needs. Each provider will offer a different service, some even catering to specific bankroll sizes. Finding a casino provider that suits your betting preferences and gaming goals will make it easier to find the best games.
How does the online casino software work?
Software is required to offer games to online casinos. Partnership agreements are used to provide the content. Online casinos will sign agreements with software companies to allow them to use their games on their platform.
The agreements can be either full games suites or a specific content like slots, table games, or live dealers. After a set period, the agreement can be renewed by both the provider and online casino.
Different types of online casino software
Online casinos offer three types of software: instant, mobile, and downloadable. You can play online casino games in one of three formats. Depending on what type of experience you want, each format may be advantageous.
- Download: This option allows players to download the platform directly from their desktops and gain access to all games. To get started, simply open the platform whenever you want to.
- Instant: Players will be able to access the instant version using a web browser. Some online casinos don't offer all games in the instant version.
- Mobile: With this mobile version, players can take their gaming wherever they go. Online casinos will provide an app that can be used on mobile devices or accessed via a web browser.
Is casino software really safe?
Let's briefly discuss why you should be cautious when selecting the casino and software that you use.
Software providers may be more in the background than they are in the front, but they manage a business that generates billions of dollars annually. Software providers can do unscrupulous things, just like casino operators. BetSoft is the most recent example.
One player won a huge jackpot by playing free spins. The casino and BetSoft refused payment. They claimed that rules meant that progressives would not be paid out if they were won during a free spin. This rule was not added until after the accident. BetSoft's progressives remained locked for months (also impossible to win) Their licensing and auditing are at best questionable.
With that in mind, it would make sense to be extremely cautious and avoid max betting on the progressives of a casino powered only by BetSoft. This is just one of many software providers.
You don't have the right to ignore a casino that uses a questionable software provider. You should question their ethics and morality. This is a quick way of determining if a casino can be trusted enough to join. You want to ensure that the casino you are playing at is legitimate from top to bottom. This includes all their partners, even software providers.
How to choose your casino software
You are not only looking at the games that you can play with casino software, but also software effects, file size and stability. Each software platform will have a different set of features.
Fairness credentials should be included in every software platform to ensure that they are legal. Independent testers generally review the source code, payout minimum and other technical details to ensure fair play. Every platform must report monthly on payout percentages, conduct compliance tests, and test their system periodically.
Take these features into account
Like all technology, casino software is continually being improved and added new features to make it more user-friendly. The "auto-play" feature is one of the latest features in casino software. It was implemented recently by the majority of major players in the casino games. Banking is also an option that is built into most casino software. However, the process can differ depending on which platform you use. It is easy to deposit money. All casinos accept credit and debit cards. eWallet services are also a very popular method of payment.
Understand the game payout percentages
When choosing an online casino, one of the most important things players should look out for is the odds and expected percentage return . Gambling is about getting back more than you put in. Software reviews will usually tell you how much games return. Online casinos will offer higher returns for certain games like slots. Online casinos are expected to return 90% to 95% for fruit machines, which have payouts ranging from 70% to 80%.
Choose for yourself
To get an idea of how certain features impact your play rate, it's important that you read casino software reviews. You might not like the same software as your friends. It is important to consider the types of games you are playing, the size of any software that will be installed on your computer and the speed of each one. These are key factors that players seek out.
Beyond the casino software
There’s much more to it though than just finding the right software provider. You need to also consider the following to ensure that you get the best possible gambling experience that you can.
- Games: A wide variety of games is more appealing to us than an online casino with fewer games. You can choose from a variety of high-quality games at our recommended sites.
- Bonuses: Online casinos offer amazing promotions, including lucrative bonuses and large packs of free spins. When you gamble online, make sure you take advantage of all the bonuses. There are tempting deals on all of our recommended sites right now.
- Banking: The best online casinos offer complete banking flexibility. You can use any digital wallet, such as Bitcoin, PayPal, or EntroPay, to pay.
- Payouts: Once you win the big jackpot, you will not be able wait to withdraw your winnings. Our top-rated sites all offer fast payouts, often within one to two business days. Your winnings will soon be celebrated with your jackpot!
- Mobile compatibility: Online gambling is made easier by mobile compatibility. Mobile compatibility is a key factor in online gambling. More people want to gamble using their smartphones and tablets. Our top-rated sites all offer mobile compatibility, so you can gamble wherever you are.
- Safety: Online gambling safety and security is paramount. Our top-rated sites have been thoroughly reviewed and offer premium security for your personal information and funds.
Top 8 casino software providers
1. Evolution Gaming provides live dealer games to a wide range of customers. There are many table games, including blackjack, roulette and baccarat. They offer a variety of variations, with flexible betting limits, intuitive UI, and many customizable settings. They use the latest video streaming technology to deliver stunning live tables. The HD stream is high-definition and the impressive camerawork captures every nuance of gameplay. Evolution Gaming's live platform is an essential tool for any gambling site that wants to improve their performance.
2. iSoftBet has over 100 video slots, many bonus features and branded games from internationally recognized film studios. There is also a selection of HTML5 games optimized for mobile use. This software allows online casino operators to maximize their profits by combining iSoftBet gaming content and over 50 top-quality game makers.
3. Microgaming is a long-standing leader in game development. Its game portfolio includes over 1000 titles, including classic and video slots as well as table and live games. This vendor offers a wide range of themes, reel configurations, and features. Some of these have changed the industry. Microgaming's progressive slots, Mega Moolah and Major Millions, are some of the most popular.
4. NetEnt is widely considered to be one of the most respected casino software developers worldwide. It's responsible for titles like Starburst, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Gonzo's Quest. NetEnt is not content with 3D slots games, but the company hosts world-class live dealer games.
5. Play'n GO is a master of many trades. They have created popular online slots games like Book of Dead and a wide range of video poker, table, bingo, and scratch card titles. The Swedish developer keeps users interested with themes that range from Henry VII's wives and Hip Hop.
6. Playtech has created some of the most popular live dealer, slot, jackpot, and table games in the industry since the late 90’s. This Isle of Man-based developer offers a wide range of licensed tv and film slot machines, including Monty Python's Spamalot or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
7. Big Time Gaming is an Australian company that has been creating exciting games since 1996. They are also the developers of Bonanza, one of the most popular online slots. Megaways is one of the most notable creations by the company. It randomly modifies symbols that appear on a slot's reels during each spin.
8. IGT was founded in 1975. It has since released a huge number of table and slot games, both for land-based casinos and online. Most famous is the jackpot slots Cleopatra and Golden Goddess, which have helped players win millions of dollars over the years.
What are the top casino software developers?
It is not easy to be the best in any field or category. This is also true for the online gambling industry. The situation for casino software developers is similar. It's easy to identify the best online casino software providers thanks to the exceptional effort of some companies and to praise them for excellence and quality.
Which casino software developers are most in demand?
There are some providers that are considered the absolute best and deserve the title of top casino software provider. Companies such as NetEnt or Evolution are two of them that have been able to exceed expectations and set the gaming industry standard through their innovative products and portfolio.
How does the software affect payout times?
The payout and deposit times depend on the online casino you play at and the payment method that you use.