Verne Harnishstates that those who learn the most win. I think it's those who execute the best, but I'm trying to cover all the bases. Of course as I was with entrepreneurs the whole time, there were also the 8 evening sessions where we reflect on the days learnings with serious contemplation, Bourbon St, New Orleans and the 12 floor of Hotel ZaZa proving perfect venues for this.Sitting aboard a flight from LA to NZ and reflecting on the last 11 days in North America, which included 2 days strategic planning, 7 in seminars with 4 to 6 speakers per day, my current days in seminars this year to date now sits at 20 something.
Recent PostsRESULTS.com Blog
- Blog Update and Change of RSS Feed 14-Feb-2011
- Lead Your Market – The Power of Focus 13-Jan-2011
- Making KPIs Work: If You Can't Measure It, How Can You Improve It? 08-Nov-2010
- The “Ultimate Question” for Improving Customer and Employee Loyalty 10-Sep-2010
- Schedule Another Meeting? You’ve Got to Be Kidding! 11-Jul-2010